Thursday, August 6, 2009

Church With Many Steeples!


Often we drive up the mountain delivering work to my husband 's clients. The Presbysterian Covenant Church in Ligonier PA sits right beside the office. I love the unique gothic architecture design of the church, which catches your eye right away!


There are many steeples adding to the church's beauty, along with all the angled roof tops! Crosses add a nice finishing touch!


Lastly the stain glassed windows give bold color to the brick design of the church's structure! What do the church's look like in your area?

Are you enjoying your Summer? The Summer here in Pennsylvania reminds me of Indian Summer we usually have in the Fall!
Hoping to lounge by the pool this coming weekend may get hot!

8 comments:

ochikeron said...

Hi jo,

Very nice pictures!!! It seems like the weather was super fine on this day. What a nice trip!!!

I think we don't see a church around here. But I know there are in some schools!

It is going to get hot here, too next week! I wish I could lounge by the pool at home :D

Anonymous said...

http://www.brynathyncathedral.org/index.php

The Bryn Athyn (PA) Cathedral is about 25 miles away, but the first time I saw it (took a wrong turn LOL), I didn't know what it was and it stole my breath away.

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks Ochi,

I know you have many beautiful temples there!

I can't wait to swim this weekend!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Nan,

Your church is absolutely beautiful! Structure has almost a Roman era quality! Reminds me of another church we have here too! Good to see you! :)

Jo Janoski said...

That stained glass window looks exquisite!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks Jo, I thought so too! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,

You place full of nice and great buildings and scenes.

Singapore is a small country.I did see church but mostly the places are not that big.

So hardly for us to see the churches here.

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks Jose,

Do you have temples there in Singapore, just wondering! We're surrounded by big churces here, most are bery beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails