Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This Is Your Brain On Cell Phones!



Can you imagine the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the human brain! The radiation emited is similar to microwave radiation. Cellphone usage has been linked to brain tumors, is harmful to an unborn fetus, and children exposed to cellphone radiation can have developemental problems. Cellphone usage has been linked to eye damage, and headaches. "They stress not exposing young children and infants to cellphones, because their skulls have not yet formed. leaving their brain vulnerable to damage.

Excessive use of cellphones is not recommened for adult health. By the way this video demonstrates, even slight use can have some unwanted effects. We are still being exposed to EMF radiation in all the wireless devices, WiFi buildings and towers put up everywhere, regardless if we have cellphones or not.

Cellphones emit different levels of radiation. Here are the ten highest radiation cell phones in the U.S.on Block EMF.com. When choosing a cellphone you may want to consider the lowest EMF rating you can find. Also available are shield or screen protectors starting at $1.99 , and QLink Pendant $99.95 that blocks EMF radiation, states to bring your body back to it's harmonious balance.

I don't own a cell phone, nor do I need one at the present time. Maybe a valid reason my daughter acts funny sometimes, to much cellphone and texting! I may consider buying her a shield to limit her radiation exposure. They say we will not know the true damaging effects until years down the road.

Interesting articles I found on Cellphone EMF:
Mercola.com
HealthyLivingTalk.com

9 comments:

ochikeron said...

Very interesting! I didn't know that it was still an issue!!! I mean I don't hear that kind of news recently. Maybe many manufacturers just don't say it out loud because we Japanese are very dependent on cell phone: they don't want to decimate the market! I need to be careful, before they warn!

By the way, you will be very surprised if you see Japanese cell phones. Those are VERY convenient. I was thnking of getting iPhone but I changed my mind...

I used to text a lot when I was a high school student (I used a beeper at that time. There wasn't any cell phone!!! How things change!) but now, I don't because I am busy. Yes, get your daughter a shield! I know she can't stop using the phone ;)

ochikeron said...

I'm gonna show this popcorn stuff to my co-workers tomorrow!!! Scary though...

ochikeron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ochikeron said...

Ha-ha! I just found that it is impossible to make popcorn with cell phones! Someone has just made it up!

The article I found was in Japanese, but they say they will need about 2000 cell phones to produce the same power as microwave!

Or... did you know that?!

Anyway, I will be careful. I don't want to be too late to realize things!!!


Sorry! I just deleted one comment because the link wasn't showing correctly. I hope you can fix it :(

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hello Ochi,

Yes this issue has been on the news for the past week here. In fact I just posted a new updated cellphone post. They say texting is better, because you are not exposing your head to the phone!

I love the popcorn video, there are other videos too on utube! Can't say whether true or not, but it looks pretty legit to me. Maybe you can have some friends try it! Conduct your own experiment! Let me know!! Ha! Ha!

The technology is wonderful, I can't deny that! :)

ochikeron said...

I know... after a long talk over the phone, my phone gets extremely HOT!!!

The video was fun! I saw the others, too!

Jo Janoski said...

Yow! I've seen the other videos, too. I don't care whether it's true or not, I'm going to be careful in light of the study from your next post. Luckily I don't use my cell that much and it's one of the more simpler ones (safer)without all the bells and whistles.

Jo A. T.B. said...

Wow Ochi, don't know if the phone gets hot is bad or good? We'll have to wait until the studies are done! Just try to limit your use, in case they do find something! Better to be safe than sorry. From what I read texting is not so bad!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Jo,

They did mention that cellphone makers are coming out with better phones with less radiation. I'm sure this will be the case for the future. They don't want to make products that harm people, because it could come back on them!

I know it's such a convenience. I feel if I need one just about everyone has one, so I'm sure I could borrow one if need be!

Related Posts with Thumbnails