Monday, November 2, 2009

Autumn Along Farmlands Of Pennsylvania Photos 2009!


The photo above is about 1 mile from my home downhill. Bountiful farmlands surround the area, even the cornstalks add a nice contrast to Fall tree colors!


I took this shot on the otherside of the road. I love looking out at the hills and farmlands as far as you can see!


I walk my sister's dog along this wonderful farm 5 nights a week! Going up a steep hill my farmer friends have planted huge maple trees next to their cornfields! The golden, deep orange colors are a beautiful contrast to the baby blue sky!

When I look into a sky like this, I almost feel as if Heaven is gazing down upon us! Luckily I took these photos the end of last week, tonight the leaves have about disappeared already!


Cow manure is spread on the fields Fall and Spring. You can tell how fertile the ground is here with the lush green grass! Deer graze in the cornfields, and hang close to the treelines for cover!


I like when they cut their fields down, so I can cross over to the otherside to visit the ponds! The trees are many colors here also.


Crossing the cut fields, we can head down toward the ponds! Notice the hills upon hills looking out into the horizon. Stunning scenery which is a trademark for our Pennsylvania landscape!

Lastly here is a photo I took at Twin Lakes along the canoe dock one day last week! Fall's peak colors are mirrored on the lake.

Sadly the leaves are coming down fast, as November's early morning frost lays on the ground. Fall exits with beautiful memories of brisk walks and crimson colors that are picture perfect! I enjoy every minute of my walks, and often carry my camera to capture the beauty!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo,I love your maple tree's header.I was thinking of using your picture for my computer background.Cool!!

Jo Janoski said...

Beautiful shots!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Jose,

Thank you! What a nice idea to use as a computer background! I walked the road tonight in the dark, and the leaves are almost gone! :)

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks Jo!

ochikeron said...

Hi jo!

How fast leaves are coming down! Already winter at your place!!!

Yesterday was freezing here in Tokyo. I miss summer time.

I always love your images of nature. How beautiful the tree you used for the header :D I wish I could walk there once in my life!!!

ochikeron said...

Hello jo, again!

I made an account at facebook since my friends told me to do so.

I made an account with my real name: Ami Kuno. I couldn't make it with ochikeron. Please search ;)

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Ochi,

The leaves are falling fast, in fact the maple trees are already bare. I walked the road this evening, and found all the leaves are gone! I'm glad you love my nature photos I love taking them!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Ami,

See you on facebook!

Nazarina A said...

These are such beautiful photos! You are the perfect nature girl! Everything over here is covered in white, I live way west right by the Rockies!

Jo A. T.B. said...

The farmlands around here a so beautiful Nazarina! Someday I'm going to post some of the farms I took photos of! Nature is so much a part of my life, I so blessed to be surround by such a piece of paradise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails