Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drill Now Gas Petition Reaches Half A Million!!! Have You Signed It YET!

American Solutions for Winning the Future has reached over a half a million signatures, and still counting! We need to start drilling here in the U.S. to become less dependant on foreign oil. High gas prices has had an effect on every facet of our American lives. We are the voice of change, please sign the petition today! Pass the word around to all bloggers, writers, poets, photographers, or anyone you know. Display the banner on your website, blog, ect...

When I signed the "Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less," campaign on May 30, 2008, there were around 150.000 signatures on the petition, now the total is over a half a million! June 6, 2008 ~ 350,000 signatures were presented to McCain, Obama, and Reid. I'm proud to say my signature was part of this important petition. Make the difference, be the difference! Sign the petition today! We can't ignore the domino effect that the high price of gas has caused. Be the solution, be the voice of change! One voice can become millons!

American Solutions wants 3 million signatures to present to both parties at national conventions!
Tons of information on the
American Solutions Site

Read my newest update ~ for June 21, 2008 Here: Drill Here, Drill Now, Campaign Reaches Over 1 Million Signatures. Sign The Petition Today!!!

4 comments:

ochikeron said...

I hope everything calms down soon, jo. I don't want to pay more for the grain products, too.

Jo A. T.B. said...

I know what you mean Ochi. We need to have our ingredients to cook with don't we! We need food to survive. Yes I hope things calm down real soon!

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Happy (belated)Anniversary! I, too, look forward to a CHANGE. Hope things will improve rapidly (but I'm not holding my breath)....

What a lovely tribute to your husband! I hope he read it.

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks P,

We still have yet to celebrate our anniversay. We always go out and have a special evening together. Busy with family now!

I'm definitely hoping for a change, at least maybe I can try to help make a difference.

I'm glad you liked my tribute, my husband is not much into poetry! He's a manly man! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails