Saturday, June 21, 2008

Drill Here, Drill Now, Petition Reaches Over 1 Million Signatures. Sign The Petition Today!!!

The Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less, Campaign has reached over 1 Million signatures. Amazing what 10 days will yield! My previous post of a half a million signatures was on June 11, 2008, over 500,000 signatures since then! Phenomenal what we can do together!! "We are the People" so the constitution says, and we can have a voice in what effects our everyday lives! If you haven't signed please join me in an effort to change the future. We are the voice of our children's future! For those of you who have signed a thank you from Newt Gingrich in the video below. Don't hold back be proud to be an American!

6 comments:

K.C. said...

AMAZING what the powers of the people can do...

People really do not realize what their one signature can do...

Thank you so very much for taking the time for your encouragement. Not to sound too sappy, but I think that you are right. I feel like I am on the search for "something". I think that I have found "it" for the most part.

I put a big concrete goal on it, but it is not really about the money, it is about the focus... But I think that you have a better sense of the wording than I have, so thank you so much...

Kayce

terrymcdermott said...

Thank for sharing this. Hope all is well my friend!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Kayce,

Yes amazing what we can all do together. One voice can speak
volumes.

Yes I agree it's really about focus, and the rest will come in the most magnificent ways. :)

Jo A. T.B. said...

You're welcome Terry, I've had fun watching this petition grow! Nice to support something worthwhile! All is well here Thanks!

K.C. said...

Thank you so much for your comments to me. You gave me a great deal to think about. You are the type of person that I completely inspire to be..

It drives me completely insane to even think that that such simple things could influence my thinking... You are very wise..

Thank you again.. Kayce

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hello Kayce,

You are the person you inspire to be. Simple things are what make a person wise! You have all these things which is a gift! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails