Monday, March 24, 2008

Tiger Ranch Cat Sanctuary Rally Latest Update!

Find Tiger Ranch Latest Update:
Tiger Ranch Linda Bruno Jailed Today ~ Sentencing Delayed! Update Oct, 5, 2009!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!
Latest Information on the Tiger Ranch Saga! Almost a hundred supporters gathered at the District Justice office where Linda Bruno was scheduled for a hearing. The Valley News Dispatch reported that the hearing was rescheduled for April 3, 2008. The controversy still continues as the protesters of both sides are in a tug of war. Opinions are running high as evidence is collected and resurfacing in this very conflicting case. I still remain in the middle, unable to decide which way to go! Here is the latest on the rally which took place last Wednesday:

The Valley News Dispatch article and photos: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribunereview/news/mostread/s_558187.html

YouTube Tiger Ranch Rally Video:
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=WyXdirYxKHA&NR=1

Will be updating as the case continues to unravel! :)

Read all new and my previous Tiger Ranch Posts here: http://literallyinthemoment.blogspot.com/search?q=tiger+ranch

2 comments:

ozymandiaz said...

There comes a point of campassion where one must decide, is quantity or quality more important to life. Yes, she may be saving cats that would otherwise be deceased, but that seems more dissfunciton than compassion. Mayhps some would get better over time, I don't know, but how many suffer for her filling unknown voids in her life.
It just I have seen animals living in suffering for humans who couldn't bare to see them go.
BULLSHIT.

Jo A. T.B. said...

I totally get your point Ozy. I can't stand to watch an animal suffer either. It is hard to be on either side of the coin. I can understand that kind of love, where it is not easy to let go, but I also could not stand to see an animal in pain. It is a very hard subject to address. My cat died here at home with me, very hard to watch him. No vet open at 2:00 am, he died at 4:00 with me at his side. I am curious as an animal lover how it will all play out! Maybe she'll get more money and help with her shelter! So many folks can drop them off like there is no tomorrow, without a care as to what will happen to them. This is the reason I got a shelter cat! No winners here, just what is in the best interest for the animals!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails