Friday, October 16, 2009

Goodbye To Our Little Boarder!



We said goodbye to our visitor Beagle Snoopy today. Snoopy stayed with us the past 10 days, while my Brother-in- law went Elk hunting! Snoopy was originally my Father-in-laws dog, until he passed almost two years ago! We had taken care of Snoopy a good bit when he was a pup, when my Father-in-law took ill. Isn't he just the cutest little beagle boy!



I always thought Snoopy had the most gorgeous markings, and his long ears just make him so adorable! We didn't keep Snoopy because at the time I had my Delilah, and he kept jumping on her back. The age difference between the two was just too much! Snoopy has wonderful woods to run and chase bunnies where my Brother-in-law lives up on the mountain! Snoopy was a good boy for us, and we'll miss him! OP cat is happy however to have his house back in order.

6 comments:

Jo Janoski said...

Oh, I want him! What a sweetheart!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Isn't he just too cute! I've a soft spot for long puppy dog ears!

terrymcdermott said...

He is a very cute dog!

Jo A. T.B. said...

Thanks Terry!

ochikeron said...

Hi jo!
Did you take these two pics?! Very cute and beautiful!!!
I remember the story about Delilah and Snoopy ;)

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hi Ochi,

My daughter took the first one, and I took the second! Our house is back in order now, OP is now the King cat! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails