Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Talk About An Expensive Cat!!

An interesting article I found on Yahoo yesterday about a designer cat of all things. The Ashera is a mixture of an African serval and Asian Leopard. The Ashera looks like a minature Leopard, and is said to be affectionate, and weighs up to 30 pounds. The cost $22,000 ~ is that not unreal! They are calling these cats hybrids, I never heard of it, and there are other types of hybrids being offered.

I thought $70.00 was a lot for my shelter cat, but he was a real deal. To have a cat spayed is between $60 - $200 not including my cat came with shots and microchip. The Ashera are a really beautiful breed, but I don't think I'll ever become rich enough to have one!

Here is the link with a photo of an Ashera: http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/89/how-much-is-the-kitty-in-the-window-22000

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails